Saturday, September 1, 2007

on giving love

Every time I see Ilchi Lee give unconditional and universal love to each individual, I wish everyone could see it, too... how much he pours his heart to all people and all life...
Sometimes when I see him.. it makes me think of that scene at the end of Schindler's List, where Schindler takes off his ring and says, I could have saved one more person.. five more people. Well, I don't remember the exact line from the movie, but when I see Ilchi Lee, I see him trying to give energy to one more person, trying to awaken one more soul, I see that love and compassion so intense and profound that one look in his eyes makes you know you're seeing the Truth itself.

I hope that if you're going to spend time reading anything about Ilchi Lee, that you will give me a chance to try to share what I know about this great human being who gives everything to actualize Love for Humanity and Love for the Earth.

No comments: