Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Energy Bus

So I read this book called The Energy Bus, by Jon Gordon. There's a website: www.theenergybus.com. It was really cute. I liked it a lot.

This is my success for today:
The other day I watched Elizabeth. That movie is ten years old now. At first, I was just checking to make sure it was working properly and that it was all there. Then.. of course.. I was just gonna watch it for ten minutes... and it was really quite good and I ended up watching the whole thing.

Well, today, on that second leg from Calgary, I showed it to SSN, and he really liked it, too!!! ^^

I really liked Walsingham. I'm watching the movie, and I'm all--omigosh. He's too cool! I wanna be like him!

mm.. well. it's nearly 4 am here. enough of my nocturnalness for today. ; P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.